The Perfect Weekly Planner is the ultimate planner for self care and organization. And better yet, it’s undated. Therefore, you won’t have to buy a new planner each year. Use this one-time purchase as your go to planner to organize your life year after year. It really is perfect :).
HOW IT WILL HELP
Using this weekly planner, you can expect to:
• become more organized and on top of things in your busy life (both personal and work)
• plan more effectively
• understand how best to manage your time
• feel less overwhelmed and stressed after regular use
• experience more focus
• find increased motivation by spending time on what matters most
• develop an accountability system for yourself with structure
• get a handle on the thought processes that are getting in your way
• and SO MUCH MORE!
This planner includes 30 Planning Pages (two sets – one with a Monday start and one with a Sunday start):
• Brain Dump Journal
• Mind Map Styles #1
• Mind Map Style #2
• Goals & Steps
• Priorities Plan
• Priorities In Action
• Plan for Success – Style #1
• Plan for Success – Style #2
• To-Do List In Action – Style #1
• To-Do List in Action – Style #2
• Habit Tracker
• Meal Plan Choices – Style #1
• Meal Plan Choices – Style #2
• Shopping List
• Chores List – Style #1
• Chores List – Style #2
• Workout Plan – Style #1
• Workout Plan – Style #2
• Schedule At-A-Glance – Style #1
• Schedule At-A-Glance – Style #2
• Schedule At-A-Glance – Style #3
• Schedule At-A-Glance – Style #4
• Mindset Practice
• Affirmation Practice
• Attitude Adjustments Practice
• Gratitude Practice
• Review and Reflection – Style #1
• Review and Reflection – Style #2
• Progress Tracker – Style #1
• Progress Tracker – Style #2
BUNDLE & SAVE
This product is included in three money-saving bundles:
• Purchase the PLAN YOUR TIME PERFECTLY BUNDLE & get 1 FREE PRODUCT
• Purchase the EMBRACE THE POSSIBILITIES BUNDLE & get 3 FREE PRODUCTS
• Purchase the LIFE CHANGER BUNDLE & get 6 FREE PRODUCTS
• These are instant downloads to begin using immediately (nothing is mailed to you so there are no shipping costs).
• Reuse over and over again.
• The final stage of the purchasing process will include a PDF with directions and a link to your new planner.
• You’ll also receive an e-mail with your instant download.
Enjoy the flexibility of having the planner in both printable & digital formats.
• Printable users…you may decide to go digital in the future.
• Digital users…you may want to print a few pages from time to time.
PRINTABLE FILES PROVIDED
• PDF – Digital Format with Interactive Hyperlinks
• PDF – A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
• PDF – A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches)
• PDF – Happy Planner: Big and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
• PDF – Happy Planner: Classic (7 x 9.25 inches)
• PDF – Happy Planner: Mini (4.5 x 7 inches
You can resize your new printables to any size. Upon purchase, you’ll receive a message with a link to a website and a brief video on how to do it. It’s fast and easy!
DIGITAL ~ WHAT’S NEEDED?
~ an iPad or Tablet (some people use them on their phones)
~ an annotation app for the iPad such as Goodnotes, Noteshelf or Notability
~ an annotation app for Androids such as Noteshelf
~ a stylus such as an Apple pencil
DIGITAL ~ NOT INTENDED FOR
~ OneNote and Evernote
WHO AM I TO BE DEVELOPING THESE TYPES OF PLANNERS?
Hi, I’m Karen.
Over the last 27 years, I have worked with thousands of individuals of all ages to develop effective goals, find their life purpose, pursue successful careers, overcome procrastination, develop healthy habits, and live a life worth waking up for. I’m excited to share my experience and knowledge with you. Welcome!
Don’t hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I’d love to hear from you! 🙂 Karen
© All Design are Copyrights of Web Enterprises, LLC. They may not be resold, copied beyond each individual purchase or distributed without consent.
Although this product is a digital download, only one person per purchase is authorized to use it. Please purchase additional copies if you’d like to share with others. If interested in bulk purchasing, please contact me to discuss a reduced price. Thank you for respecting my copyright policy.