This decluttering planner includes a decluttering system designed for stress-free clearing of your home, office or any space that needs a fresh start.
HOW IT WILL HELP
By using this system, you can expect to:
• develop a comprehensive list of everything that could use decluttering in your life (ideas provided)
• determine how long it will take to declutter each area
• schedule when each area will be decluttered
• determine who is best to work on each area
• develop a monthly plan to ensure the decluttering process is approached in small steps (to reduce stress and overwhelm)
• have fun by taking on the ‘Small Steps 30-Day Challenge’ with one or more items on your decluttering list. Use the Challenge printable for a little friendly competition with those decluttering with you
• effectively organize what you are ready to let go of by using decluttering tags
This set of decluttering worksheets will help reduce stress and overwhelm that occurs during the decluttering process.
With a focus on small, frequent steps, your life can look very different once you clear your physical space (as well as other areas of your life).
Often times we hang on to old stuff, people, systems, etc. because they represent who we once were. However, it makes it difficult for the ‘new’ us that’s trying to come into existence to find space to blossom and grow.
If you’re feeling stuck, or just need a new perspective on life, decluttering is a great place to start. This planner can help you get the job done.
This planner includes 5 planner pages (one set in color and one set in black & white):
1. Decluttering Checklist
2. Decluttering Plan (monthly planner) with sample ideas on how to use the monthly planner
3. Decluttering 30-Day Challenge
4. Decluttering Tags (Style #1)
5. Decluttering Tags (Style #2)
• These are instant downloads to begin using immediately.
• Reuse over and over again.
• You’ll receive 1 PDF with a link to the planners.*
*The link will take you right to Dropbox where the planners are organized in folders for easy downloading.
You do not need Dropbox to access the planners.
PRINTABLE FILES PROVIDED
• PDF – A4 (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
• PDF – A5 (5.83 x 8.27 inches)
• PDF – Happy Planner: Big and US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
• PDF – Happy Planner: Classic (7 x 9.25 inches)
• PDF – Happy Planner: Mini (4.5 x 7 inches
RESIZING…You can resize your new printables to any size. Upon purchase, you’ll receive a message with a link to a website. It’s fast and easy!
• Please note that the colors may be different than the listing depending on your printer.
Don’t hesitate to message me if you have any questions. I’d love to hear from you! 🙂 Karen
© All Design are Copyrights of Web Enterprises, LLC. They may not be resold, copied or redistributed without consent.
NOT Available for Commercial Use
Although this product is a digital download, only one person per purchase is authorized to use it. Please purchase additional copies if you’d like to share with others. If interested in bulk purchasing, please contact me to discuss a reduced price. Thank you for respecting my copyright policy.